
I've been in my slumber zone all this while ..doin smthn BIG!!.... improvin [:-P]
n now a cpl of hrs b4 my 21 yrs of existence i go public....
* my slang usage has declined 2 :-
verbal - 2/se
written - 2/ paragraph
* i aim 2 get up at 7:30am and manage 2 shake my arse arnd 8:30am!
* i aim 2 hit d sack by 1 am sharp n finally make up2 bed by 2 am!
* i've moved beyond takin my utensils 2 d basin to actly washin them!
* i've finally managed 2 remember 2 ask honey "how r u?" widin 1 hr of our lng distance fellytone convo!
* i don't bully some1 4 more than a week!
* i greet my proffessors wid an ear 2 ear grin!
* i try not 2 embarass my proffessor by bunkin his lecture ryt under his nose .... nd if i fail (more than twice) then i dont fake up ne xcuse .. i BOLDLY ACCEPT it! [:-D] !
* i've finally managed to mask my sarcasm infront of higher authorities [:-P] namely - dedda,dr.rajeev nair n duds of our colg!
*i once in a while clean my cupboard voluntarily!
* i've finally managed complete abstainence frm hard drinks 4 d last 2 months!
* i've reduced my choc/sweet intake 2 twice /day
* i'd promised 2 cook dinner everyday....well someday i myt just succeed !
* i no longer sit idle 4 more than 4 hrs now!
*i've fixed my pocketmoney 2 a mere 350/month
*i try not 2 lose my patience wid my patients even if they get on my nerves .... its usually d other way round! [:-P]
* i nod and smile if i dont understand nethin (i NEVER hurt ne1) !
* m capable of feignin innocence 2 save others frm badmouthin me n risk of cardiac probs!
(2 b contd...)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
BACK AFTER A LONG PAUSE !
Posted by Moony ric.... at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Gifting a new you to you.. Hmmm...
Dont be too nice... Actually be... People can never stand very nice ppl...
ur comment was surely d bday surprise of d yr!! [:-p]
oh sad... m not being so nice..... n still ppl cant stand me..veryyy sadddd!!! :-p
new me..aah dats so sweet!! ihad frns sayin.." wow my frnd has aged!"
new me 2 me...so fresh n so not aged!! [:p]
Hmmm... Well my absence is explainable if yours is... He.. He.. But tht I can talk abt if i catch you online anytime... You are not like right now... So like whenever...
Ppl will always find reasons not to stand you honey.... Not you in particular though... Dont take it too hard on yourself...
Hmmmm... I cant say much abt the last bit... But cool... See I am nice as well.... Ya right... Blah...
And Happy Birthday once again...
m all ears :-D eyes*
oh i dont take nethin hard on myself....no wait i do....i take praises verrry hard on myself.....they r like a bang on my forehead!!!
oh yeah.. verrryyy nice.....[:p]
thaankoo thankooo once ..twice again!!!
Ah and now I see advertisement of the blog... Hmmm.... Interesting...
I see the advertisement next to your id... Oh wait you are online... I can talk to you there....
Dont bang your forehead.... Its not very nice of you to do such a thing... Even to yourself.... To others its still ok.... HuH??
' HUH?? '4 " thankoo
coz u wished!
'huh?' 4 verry nice
*sarcasm*
kindly specify if its smthn else...
Oh totally off the track honey... See there is this thing about me (Actually its for everyone but I am honest abt it n confess to it... See how nice I am...) I m a narcissist...(and am I and you not proud of me for tht??)
I m not too sure if you actually remember tht.. Cause if you would have then your question wouldn have been raised...
But now tht whats done is done n tht kinda crap.. The "HuH" (please note what alphabets are in capital and what not... you got them wrong on two seperate counts there), was for my own comment... i.e. to quote me (and only me... Its all about me honey)
"Its not very nice of you to do such a thing... Even to yourself.... To others its still ok."
Am I making any sense at all here?? Naaah thts not wht I do... Rather I shouldn make any sense... As I said earlier... HuH??
i ask myself..
* when did he ever make sense ?
he [phew ! ] NEVER did!!
* when did i ever make sense 2 him?
i [frosty noser] NEVER did!
so.. BLIMEY! its a COINCEDENCE !!
in ur words [clap] [ clap]
Post a Comment