*y can't i call men's torso " chaatti " instead of seena ?
*y is it d guy who showers n d girl has 2 do wid d tub bath ?
* y does my colg suck bigtym?
*y do ppl fall in love ... isn't d word fall smthn like self-decline? n isn't being in luv n ultimate bliss.. ?
*y rn't girls scared off being called didi/sister/behen...y is it d guy zone 2 b afraid of d 'b' word ?
*y is kitchen feminine n livin room masculine ?
*y can't girls get theit hands on net practice ?..... in lay lingo -- " krishna ( xy) karein toh raas-leela ..hum(xx) karein toh character dheela! " wth !
*alcohol..... at 9 - dad ordered but i denied (brandy! d so called daaactar's wine!)
at 21 - i ordered but dad denied :-(
* y did dad freak out -
when d teacher called his angel a blessing n also when d same teacher told him dat his same angel tried her hand (read back) at tattooin ?
.
.
.
.
last but not d least...
y 'll dad freak out when he'll find his last beer can missin? :-P
Saturday, July 18, 2009
?
Posted by Moony ric.... at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You changed your comment window...
Well.. Happens.. I remember the first time I had booze in front of my dad... My dad got worried shit.. Had two extra... And got drunk... Stole my thunder...
But you missed the most important of all the question...
Why did the chicken cross the road??
WHY?? WHY??
yeah....found this user-frndly!
ummm... mayb coz--
his mum was on d oder side OR
he felt like OR
it was red light ...
well I call mine chhati btw... :-D
No honey... its all a scam... the chicken never crossed the road... In fact the chicken never even existed.. Somebody made me believe tht there was a chicken... And then I thought... may be it crossed the road... And just as i was thinkin of a plausible reason... Bang... it had Appolo tyres written all over it...
oh mieeeeeeee gaaaaawwdddddddd !!!
u do?
well ..a lil story behind this.. my highly ' sanskari ' colgmates hawwwed on me called me senseless n idiot....i asked "y such compliments?".. coz compliments bang me...so they replied " oh mieeeeeeee gaaaaawwdddddddd !!!" :-P
no it did..i saw him .... near d butcher shop..he crossed d road ..wished his mum "HAPPY MEAL"!
Ya as if the highly stretched God had anythin to do with it... I'm not sure if the God would like his (fine her) name used so loosely... LOOSE?? Me she (fine he) asks....
I like your college mates (please note not Friends) btw... I'm sure they will change my perspective of things... TOTALLY...
Chicken wished "her" mom Happy Meal (fine HAPPY MEAL)... Chicken.... CHICKEN....
oh yes.... he ( uh..yeah ..she! )hasta manage (not again!) his or wateva her or mayb it's image of being COSMOPOLITON... so yeah pretty.. S t R e T c H e D out d supreme power is!!
oh he/she/it loves it when i set him loose ..when i use him loose-LY! he absolutely lovezzzzz ME !!
oh m glad ... very xpected of u 2 like THEM .. n yeah u shd ..u must... u needta...hear their perspective.. n then BIG CHANGE.. :-D
" Chicken wished "her" mom "
damn .. sexist!!!
You speak so loosely (or is it surely) about his (Bah I m a sexist) love tht it surprises me... Na it doesn't... Nothin surprises me actually... Except for me... But then I cant be surprised... So surprisingly I'm not surprised at all... (You know I was tryin too hard to make tht comment funny back there... BAH)...
You would want me to change??? HA... All you women are the same... You cant accept a guy like he is... M SHOCKED (is being shocked same as being surprised??)
Dont start talkin to me abt the chicken... It was more shocked to be called a she... She said..."Now you tellin me all women are chicken??"
No seriously puppet... HuH?? What was tht??
u dnt kno him.. he isn't public abt his luv 4 me :-p
naa... i wd die of boredom if u change .... blah!
its THEM whom i wd prefer 2 change...
they r diff... a pleasant suprise n a wrecking shock!
yeah if all men r pigs!
dat was u...is u .. shall b always u ----- INSANE! :-P
Hey... I m not... But you dont believe me..
yeah.. tryin real Real REAL HARD 2 understand this!!! :-P
Post a Comment