Lookin in the mirror,
At this invisible face,
This soul has vanished,
Widout a trace,
Only d memories,
Which r left behind,
nd still I mourn,
4 a love I can't find,
A soul that was happy,
Now lives in strife,
Walking in d shadows,
Of my empty life,
Should I end it all,
Or try 2 b strong?
It doesn't matter,
u wouldn't notice if I was gone,
Was my heart fooled?
By ur deceiving lies,
Come back to me,
Wipe these tears from my eyes,
Bleeding 4 d truth,
Struggling to find ur heart,
But you don't feel the way I do,
And its riping me apart,
But until my soul is found,
I'll never let you know,
u'll have my heart forever,
But I have to let you go.

4 comments:
hey a nice joke......
sooorrrrrrry......... i mean a nice one........ but u can improve gal.....
dnt keep broodin......
hmm... i knew u wd say dat...m learnin bhaijaan ..don't worry i shall b fyn...if not soon but atleast someday.... <:)>
Destiny is your forte then...
i blv in destiny ( comes handy when d grapes r sour or when d days r blue )......
its just aint destiny which is my forte!!
Post a Comment