The idea is to not hate anything.. Love the pain... But hey.... Dont fall into the trap of falling in love with pain... Cause thts just a pain in the arse...
So.... MOONY GIRL... :-)...
And yes :-Puppet preaches yet again... Amen to that...
Now see the wrath of the tongue... For the tongue lashes like a whip....
Bah... Lately I dunno what am I saying.... You think I would say somethin like tht didn't you??? NOT!!!!
But the point is if suffering is a mere state of mind.. how do you state that.. Like you did... in words?? For thats okie for my mind... But how do you state tht to your own mind??? Through words?? That means if you speak your mind to your mind then your mind speaks its mind back... That would only make ya a loony... Just speakin it all to yourself
So now that I have given you a pain in the head... And you feel it... Hence I prove tht pain is real...
So you see... You were right MOONY GIRL... At least partially...
c..c... 2day sum1 who oozed out wisdom told me.. "my heavy lowers r just a state of mind." n here.. some1 lashin his tongue calls me toony!!! sigh!! baahs of lyf indeed! :-P
8 comments:
The idea is to not hate anything.. Love the pain... But hey.... Dont fall into the trap of falling in love with pain... Cause thts just a pain in the arse...
So.... MOONY GIRL... :-)...
And yes :-Puppet preaches yet again... Amen to that...
puppet preaches..... but never follows.. or does he ??
wait how can he...he doesnt 've a will... he is a puppet.. a mere puppet !! :-P
And well you had to go there didn't you???
Now see the wrath of the tongue... For the tongue lashes like a whip....
Bah... Lately I dunno what am I saying.... You think I would say somethin like tht didn't you??? NOT!!!!
But the point is if suffering is a mere state of mind.. how do you state that.. Like you did... in words?? For thats okie for my mind... But how do you state tht to your own mind??? Through words?? That means if you speak your mind to your mind then your mind speaks its mind back... That would only make ya a loony... Just speakin it all to yourself
So now that I have given you a pain in the head... And you feel it... Hence I prove tht pain is real...
So you see... You were right MOONY GIRL... At least partially...
That would only make ya a loony.
m loony.. :-D
Just speakin it all to yourself
every1 does dat.. so yeah every1 is loony....
hmm.. congrats dat u proved smthn..
Again -
ryt n wrong is a mere a state of mind... :-P
n toony too... so double it up... it??? hmmm... it - :-D
ryt n wrong is a mere a state of mind... :-P
maar dala... maar dala... congrats... now u r a lunatic n a killer... loony killer...
c..c... 2day sum1 who oozed out wisdom told me.. "my heavy lowers r just a state of mind."
n here.. some1 lashin his tongue calls me toony!!!
sigh!! baahs of lyf indeed! :-P
it???
phew
loony assassin.. 2 b more like it
Shhhhh... Not so loud about the curves.. Not in the public...
State of mind... Yes... Cause they are not... :-D
Ok the blogger acted funny when I posted this comment last time... I had made some really smart comments alongwith the above ones... So just smile...
Shit the fever is really gettin to my sense of humor....
Awwww.... Dont be scared of the tongue... Now I know waise why the :-P everytime....
Loony goes good with thee...
:-P
scared of Puppet u mean... baah....
smart comments....
makin some1 go red is being smart....
hmmm..smart...Smart...SMART!
Post a Comment