CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

WHO M I??

He was followin her.....everywhere.....
she was runnin....screamin....he was lafin....n evil laf...
finally she reached d end of d corridor. There was no way out now. She knew dat her end was near...her sweet innocence was at d peril of dat insane creature's lust.
She screamed.."MOMMYEEEEEE!!!!"

Hmmm just d beginnin of my another story.....m not gettin time 2 finsih this 1..tho......i'll someday......this is just d starter..nd yeah i've written abt 2 chapters ..thod m not typin them as of now......coz..i gotta sleep.....

25 comments:

SANDY said...

hey thatz a nice story line it seems.......

gal if u need ne help dont consult me i m a rather busy man.....
but alwayz willin
jus kiddin

help 4 u is welcome ne time.....
tc

Moony ric.... said...

thanx bro.....m glad dat u liked my starter....well..u kno dta ur sis is d ultimate at everything!!

Puppet said...

Nice..... Advertising before publishing... But thats what ppl dont get the purpose of a book for its existence is not that it should be read... But tht it should be sold.....

Moony ric.... said...

dats a commercial viewpoint .. i post .. rather 'advertise' them coz its my blog .
talkin of livin in a free country !!

Puppet said...

You talk of living in a free country but somehow still divide thoughts rather "view-points" on the basis of commercial and non-commercial.... Strange.... :-P

Do you think division is a natural selection or is it artificial... Is calling something natural and other artificial a kind of segregation as well??

Moony ric.... said...

its a form of classification not division!! :-I
so i still go wid my livin in a free country thinkin!!

now dats n abstract question..natural n artificial categorisation is individual concpet.. wat appears natural 2 me my b artificial 4 u .... BTW y r u askin me all this ??

Puppet said...

Ah but by classification you do put them into seperate categories... And if there are seperate categories there have to be fine line to define what is what... And if so then aint the fine line a division??

Perception... Ah... Hmmmm.... Well tht does answer your question as well...

Moony ric.... said...

division is a strong word ... classification is its milder form !!
well not xactly a fine line 2 define wat is wat but surely a accepted line 2 classify them

madman said...

as usual the tongue talks talks talks away from the topic
classification n division is the same nonsense,

chori is chori, ek rupaye ki ya 100 rupaye ki

Puppet said...

Now you what should I say divide/classify words on the basis of strength... And I thought it was the tone mostly tht decided the strength of the words of similar polarity..... But I guess I was wrong....

You say accepted line.... By whom?? Accepted by whom?? Dont tell me majority again....

Moony ric.... said...

[madman]
now dats a comment on one of d post's comment.. phew!!
how vella r u ???
1 ruppee chori or 100 rs chori.. same thing.. agree.. ntire thing mayb nonsense.. but who cares.. it was 1 vella arguement.. nthn more !!



...........................
[puppet]
by d masses !! :P

Puppet said...

<@MadMan
Yeah... Yeah.... Lamer.... Hippie... :-P

Btw... You divide here too... Rather classify as to what belongs to the topic and what does not.... Lamer...

@moony girl
Its easy to go along with the crowd.... But stampedes happen only in crowds... No... No sorry... In MASSES....

Moony ric.... said...

imao!!

yeah .. it takes guts 2 b wid d masses ..unless u rn't scared of stampedes.. [:p]


don't u think v r off d track.. i mean distracted 4m d actual topic... it was a simple starter of my story... n now its a full blown divsion n classification issue similar 2 d dream 1...

Puppet said...

Now masses can be sticky.... And soo can be stamps.... I can of course now lead this conversation to sticky situations... But since you are so worried about it, the comments that is, having an effect on the sales of your book we should just let it be...

And yea I dont think... therefore I am.... HuH??

madman said...

puppet:
US or them i do not care, I am with the hippies

moony ric:
vella yes

Puppet said...

@MadMan

Yeah... Yeah... Go to California to the other hippie friends of yours.... PEACE Vm... NOT!!!!

Moony ric.... said...

[puppet]

sales of my buk??? don't worry.. they r pretty high ..b it ur stampedes or ur sticky situations .. m unbothered!!

madman said...

moony:
ur an author too.

puppet:
goin to california aint mandatory, please get rid of the misconception.
how about something soul stirrin?

madman said...

all of us online again..

Puppet said...

@moony girl
If unbothered... Why state it??

@MadMan

Soul stirring?? I will give you something soul stirring... Rather that will shake your very soul... Send shivers down you soul....
:-P...

There.... That settles it I guess...

Moony ric.... said...

[madman]

author..well.. u can say dat... i like writin...

Puppet said...

There is something wrong with blogger today...And because of tht I have to re-write my comment... I generally dont like repeating myself... But somehow I keep on repeating this... Anywho...

@Moony girl

If you are actually all that unbothered.. Why state it??

@MadMan
Soul Stirrin?? I will give you something soul stirring... No... In fact I will give you something that will shake your soul... Rather send shivers down your soul....

:-P

There...

madman said...

i meant wanna be pro types

madman said...

puppet:

i meant t

Moony ric.... said...

[puppet]

stated so as 2 letya kno...